Friday, March 30, 2012

Icons in enterprise manager 7

Hello,

apologizing in advance 4 propably asking a trivial question ...

in my Server list in Enterprise Manager 7.0 in front of the name of my
servers i have a small server symbol followed by an even smaller green
triangle in a circle (which, according 2 my information means "Server
running, currently not connected) followed by a vertical red zigzag
line.
But the context menue only gives me the optio "disconnect" which
indicates that im "connected"

Here my question:
what exactly is this symbol trying 2 tell me?

1ce again apologiesThe red zig-zag line means you are connected.

--
Hope this helps.

Dan Guzman
SQL Server MVP

--------
SQL FAQ links (courtesy Neil Pike):

http://www.ntfaq.com/Articles/Index...epartmentID=800
http://www.sqlserverfaq.com
http://www.mssqlserver.com/faq
--------

"Andreas" <am@.qbiq.de> wrote in message
news:b0192782.0311112350.6541a088@.posting.google.c om...
> Hello,
> apologizing in advance 4 propably asking a trivial question ...
> in my Server list in Enterprise Manager 7.0 in front of the name of my
> servers i have a small server symbol followed by an even smaller green
> triangle in a circle (which, according 2 my information means "Server
> running, currently not connected) followed by a vertical red zigzag
> line.
> But the context menue only gives me the optio "disconnect" which
> indicates that im "connected"
> Here my question:
> what exactly is this symbol trying 2 tell me?
> 1ce again apologies

No comments:

Post a Comment