Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I/O error 87

Hi,
Does anyone know about the following error message?
----
Executed as user: sa. I/O error 87(The parameter is
incorrect.)
detected during read at offset 0x000000a47a2000 in
file 'D:\MSSQL\Data\MyDB.mdf'.
[SQLSTATE HY000] (Error 823). The step failed.
----
I run the job regular bases and I got this error message
yesterday.
It happens very rarely but I want to know what cause this
one.
I checked the database with DBCC CHECKALLOC and DBCC
CHECKDB and couldn't find
any errors.
And I searched the Internet and people said that torn page
might cause this
but I couldn't find incorrect parameter related documents.
Any advice would be appriciated.
Thank you in advance.
- Hyung -Hi,
Did u look your hard disks? How are configured your File Grow? Try to defrag
your tables and disk. I think that's a hardware problem.
[ ]'s
PEDRO HENRIQUE NUNES - Brasil
"hrhoe" <hrhoe@.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:0ce101c36e2e$99bdce50$a301280a@.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> Does anyone know about the following error message?
> ----
> Executed as user: sa. I/O error 87(The parameter is
> incorrect.)
> detected during read at offset 0x000000a47a2000 in
> file 'D:\MSSQL\Data\MyDB.mdf'.
> [SQLSTATE HY000] (Error 823). The step failed.
> ----
> I run the job regular bases and I got this error message
> yesterday.
> It happens very rarely but I want to know what cause this
> one.
> I checked the database with DBCC CHECKALLOC and DBCC
> CHECKDB and couldn't find
> any errors.
> And I searched the Internet and people said that torn page
> might cause this
> but I couldn't find incorrect parameter related documents.
> Any advice would be appriciated.
> Thank you in advance.
> - Hyung -sql

No comments:

Post a Comment