Friday, February 24, 2012

I need help, please

I have a problem with my sql server.
I use a lot of Request.QueryString("Index1")
But the Request.QueryString is always the same.
I use in If-Loops.

The server send me the follow message:
Response Buffer Limit Exceeded

Execution of the ASP page caused the Response Buffer to exceed its
configured limit

Can everybody help me, please.
Thank you.Hi,

Sorry but thats not a SQL Server question, youd better give it a try
in the ASP groups.

HTH, jens Suessmeyer.

--
http://www.sqlserver2005.de
--|||As you say, this seems to be placed in an infinite loop and so the
'buffer exceeded limit' error.
try a smaller loop like
while i < 3
Request.QueryString(...)
....

and see what gets printed.

also this is ASP error not an SQL Server.

No comments:

Post a Comment