Friday, February 24, 2012

I Need Help With The Connection String

I Need Help With The Connection String cuz that i need to connect with the database for Mobile Application and i have sqlexpress

Since you didn't post your connection string, it appears that you don't need help with it -you want someone to do it for you.

You might find a visit to www.connectionstrings.com to be useful.

|||

Thank you about your help

i need another help

I need to write an stored procedure that contain the 4 T-sql statement (Select,insert,update,delete) these T-SQL related to the same table.

When I Call the stored procedure on the Visual Stedio How can i deals with this Situation I need The Code

|||

Thank you about your help

i need another help

I need to write an stored procedure that contain the 4 T-sql statement (Select,insert,update,delete) these T-SQL related to the same table.

When I Call the stored procedure on the Visual Stedio How can i deals with this Situation I need The Code

No comments:

Post a Comment